Please read before adopting a Kamina
- You can change the weight, genitalia size, add scars, remove limbs of your adopted characters - but this will not be reflected in your given ref sheet.
- You can change their name should you wish to do so - and you can request their name on the ref sheet to be updated for a small fee of £10 GBP
- You can give your adopt back to the artist if you're no longer using them and you'll be gifted a Basic commission (worth £60 GBP) in return, terms of the trade must be agreed upon by the artist and previous owner. Once you've given up the adopt - you must remove their sheet from your gallery and the adopt will be put up for auction to find another owner. (This does not apply to discounted Adopts or Adopts won in raffles)
- You can place your adopt in any setting you please, in commission from either myself or other artists, the lore is only there to give the adopt depth - this does not mean you can change their abilities, name of their race or their original origin.
- You can get commissions, clothes, weapons/items from other artists for them, go nuts!
- You can request changes to your original ref sheet from the original artist for an additional fee to be agreed upon depending on the terms of your adjustments.
- You can use your adopt for commercial purposes so long as the original artist and creator of the lore is credited.
- You can't sell or trade your adopt to another person, you can only return it to the artist in exchange for a basic commission (worth £60 GBP)
- You cannot change the ref sheet in any way by unless discussed or requested by the original artist.
- You can't get their ref sheet re-done, you can only get this done by myself for an additional fee to be agreed upon depending on the terms of your adjustments.
- You can't change or alter the adopts unique physical attributes, lore or origin in any way, including lore-based weapons/objects that come with your adopt - this is a species with hard-working lore behind it - please respect this.
- You can not create your own aultora adopt characters, they will need to be created and adopted by the creator themselves.
- You can't draw or commission other artists to draw any of the lore binding characters that belong to their rightful owners. You may request a commission from the original artist, of certain characters with your adopts, depending on permissions.
- The Kamina are a CLOSED race with hard-working world lore built behind them - pieces will be released over time until the Artist deems it complete.
- Any questions regarding the Kamina, feel free to ask the artist, they are happy to answer.
- Only adopt a Kamina character if you truly wish to use them - a lot of work is put into their lore and design, it's heartbreaking to find out they're not being used or treated with respect.
- The Artist holds all rights to the design of the Kamina race and their lore - nothing regarding their lore can be changed or altered in any way unless the artist deems it necessary.
- Please make sure to give the lore a read - there is a great deal, but it's worth it if you truly wish to connect to your character.
- Please keep your eye out for new lore! The Artist is constantly updating and creating new lore to gradually make the story of their origin rounded and exciting.
- The Artist holds all rights to all artwork she creates regarding the lore and artwork of the Kamina, including adopt reference sheets, commissions and comics etc.
Just have fun!