Terms of Service
Please read before entering a trasnaction
- The base prices in this page are subject to change according to the complexity, difficulty, size and medium of each piece the person is asking for.
- Payments are always upfront, if the value is too big then a negotiation should be discussed and agreed on by both parties.
- If you wish to split the payment a small fee of 10% of the invoice amount will be added to each part in order to cover fees.
- Payment will be expected within 24 hours once the terms of the commission have been agreed upon. The commission cannot be agreed upon or confirmed until all the details have been provided along with a Paypal email in order to send an invoice.
- The Client must discuss any deadline expectations the Client has with the Artist before payment.
- If the commissioned work is a time-sensitive or special gift then this should be discussed during the conversation between client and artist.
- Clients will have the opportunity to ask for two turns of changes in the art piece, but only at the sketch/flat colours stage. Asking for more elaborate changes will result in further charges depending on the complexity of the amends.
- It is the client's responsibility to provide all details of the commission at the beginning of the transaction. The client mustn't change his mind about the commission initial brief once the initial has been provided.
- If the Client wishes to cancel their commission after the initial rough has been provided, they will not be issued a refund.
- The Artist reserves the right to issue a refund and cancel a commission due to poor communication, rude or inappropriate behaviour, and/or personal circumstances.
- Please see list of 'CANNOT' commission types here.
- The Artist ensures the Client will receive email updates on commission when necessary. Clients are encouraged to check-in when they feel it’s necessary for updates or reminders.
- The artist will not draw the following; depiction of illegal activities, or hateful images, the artist will not accept commissions that have been sketched out roughly for them (please allow for some creativity in your commission). The Artist reserves the right to reject any commission for any reason. Please see full list of 'CANNOTs' here.
- The Artist retains full rights to all of their work. This includes copying, editing, printing, re-posting and selling. Under no circumstance may the commissioner or anyone else claim ownership of the artist's artwork, nor repost it as their own or ask their work to be taken down due to personal circumstances. Origami-Orange’s art is protected by copyright, trademark. Rights can be negotiated for an added fee depending on the nature of the piece.
- The client has the right to repost the finished art they have commissioned, with proper artist credit. The client has the right to make prints for personal use (con badges, posters, etc) but not for resale or commercial use. They do not have the right to sell or edit the artwork under any circumstances unless previously agreed upon when the order was made.
- The Client must read, understand and agree to all the above terms before enquiring about a commission with the Artist. By sending payment, the Client agrees to comply with the above terms.