Terms of Service
Please read before entering a trasnaction
- The base prices in this page are subject to change according to the complexity, difficulty, size and medium of each piece the person is asking for.
- Payments are always upfront, if the value is too big then a negotiation should be done to pay each part separated.
- The Client must discuss any deadline expectations the Client has with the Artist before payment.
- Clients will have the opportunity to ask for changes in the art piece, but only at the sketch/flat colours stage, the client mustn't change his mind about the commission and ask for several changes - otherwise, it can result in extra charges.
- If the Client wishes to cancel their commission after the initial rough has been provided, they will not be issued a refund.
- Communication between artist and client can be by the contact form/email provided upon reply or social platform of the artist's choice.
- The Artist reserves the right to issue a refund and cancel a commission due to poor communication, rude or inappropriate behaviour, and/or personal circumstances.
- The Artist ensures the Client will receive email updates on commission when necessary. Clients are encouraged to check-in when they feel it’s necessary for updates or reminders.
- The artist will not handle depiction of illegal activities, or hateful images. The Artist reserves the right to reject any commission for any reason.
- The Artist has the right to display all commissioned work on any personal website, gallery, blog, or journal. If the commissioned work is a time-sensitive or special gift then this should be discussed during the conversation between client and artist.
- The Artist retains ALL the rights to the artwork, including the right to make prints and merchandise. Rights can be negotiated for an added fee.
- The Client may not make prints of the artwork, excepting single prints for personal use and display not to be resold or used commercially. The Client may not profit from the artwork. The Client may edit it only to be used in non-commercial digital format, but the Client cannot alter the artwork itself. The Client may also upload the artwork to their personal website or gallery, but credit to the artist is always required.
- The Client must read, understand and agree to all the above terms before entering into an agreement with the Artist. By sending payment, the Client agrees to the above terms.